And this is basically what it is;
"Playing hide-and-seek alone is pretty popular in Korea and Japan (probably China as well), and it's real-life! There are numerous posts from people who have actually tried this. A lot of people say it works, and that they felt that their lives were threatened.
The meaning of this play is "If you can find me, you can have my body."
This "play" is necromancy - it is potentially very dangerous. It is not recommended that you do it, even if you're curious. Because if done correctly, this WILL work.
This play is not good for your sanity.
- A doll with legs. Not a human doll, since there's a great possibilty that the spirit will not leave the doll. Don't use a doll that you like because of the same reason. The doll will be a place for the spirit to come.
- Rice. The spirit that eats this offering is said to grow stronger.
- Red thread. This later symbolizes blood and acts as a restraint.
- Something from your body. It's usually fingernails, but some use their own blood, skin, hair, etc. It becomes a curse if you use someone else's body parts.
- Weapon. Something to stab the doll so that you can anger it. Real knives are dangerous, so most people use pencil or needle.
- Salt/Saltwater or alcohol. Without this, the game won't end. The material is used to get rid of the spirit.
- Safety place. You NEED a safe sanctuary, somewhere preferably with lots of crosses, god statues, etc.
- A name. Giving the spirit a name is the most powerful thing a human can give to the spirit. Names give spirits great power.
1.Cut the doll and replace the foam/stuffing with rice.
2. Place something from your body into the doll.
3. Wrap the doll with a red thread as if to hinder(stop) the doll.
4. In a bathroom, pour water onto a large washbasin and find a place to hide.
5. Place a cup of salt water in the place before starting the game.
Start at 3 AM, since that is the time where spirits are the most free to move.
Give the doll a name (for example: Bob).
When the clock strikes 3, close your eyes and say, "First tagger is (doll name)! First tagger is (doll name)! First tagger is (doll name)!"
When talking to the doll, you MUST talk sternly.
Now go to the bathroom and place the doll in the washbasin.
Turn off all lights.
Close your eyes and count to 10, get your prepared weapon and go to the bathroom.
Go to the doll in the washbasin and say
"I found you (doll name)!"
And stab the doll.
After that, close your eyes again and say
"Now (doll name) is it! Now (doll name) is it! Now (doll name) is it!"
Place the weapon next to the doll and go to your hiding (safety) place. You MUST lock the door.
Also, lock all windows and doors.
Place the salt water in your mouth. DO NOT SPIT IT OUT. The salt water will protect you from the spirit.
To end the game:
When you want to end the game, take leftover salt water or alcohol and find the doll.
The doll may not be in the bathroom. (There are instances of the doll being outside).
When you find the doll, spit out the salt water and spray the leftover.
Close your eyes and shout
"I win! I win! I win!"
The doll will give up.
It is advised to burn the doll after the game.
-You MUST play this game alone. If more than one person does this at the same time, there's a great chance that someone will be possessed.
- Do NOT go outside the house.
- Keep the game under 2 hours. After this time, the spirit will be too strong to remove.
- When hiding, you MUST be silent.
- Turn off all electronics before starting.
- When running away, do NOT look back. Only look forward. And don't sleep while playing - the doll may stab you.
- When discovered by the doll, you can get a small wound or be possessed. When the doll finds you, your weapon will be around the floor or in your pocket, so you must be careful.
- After the game is over, it is important to clean up properly. Spray salt on every corner of the house, especially places where you put the doll and where you found it. Salt scares away any spirits.
People say that usually the TV flips channels on its own, perfectly normal lights flicker, the TV volume seems to change (if you left TV and other lights on), doors seem to open and shut on their own, or you can hear the sound of laughter. Often when the doll is found, it's away from the its original spot. Sometimes, the demons actually chase after your spot and demand that you come out."
Pretty trippy, right?
So then, even though I was already pretty creeped out, I did the stupid thing and watched some videos about people talking about their personal experiences about it
And, mind you, it's nighttime and I'm in my room by myself.
And then, there's this other game called "The Living Doll" game, which is even creepier
And it smiles if it finds you >.>
It will chase after you
Until you either end the game
Or it kills you
-or so I've heard-
So yeah, even though I didn't actually DO this stuff (and I never will, I'd advise you not to, either. Do not mess with spirits.) I'm pretty creeped out right now...I feel like a doll is going to stab me while I'm sleeping or something....
( I don't own this. I just thought it was interesting. )
i mean come on.
spirits can't be real-
That game is dangerous.
fuk da popo
I want to play this game so much. But the fact this has to be played during the Witching hour makes me dubious to play it. More importantly, I don't want to give it nails... At least it doesn't require blood like the Midnight Man. Also, games used to contact the dead tend to only attract evil spirits, but I'm pretty incredulous of the game. Every video and account I've found aren't from trustworthy sources.
I wonder why just reading about it scares people so much. I read this by myself. At night. With a bunch of plushies near my bed and computer. Still, it seems like a pathetic death to get murdered by a teddy bear.
the doll is pretty small, right? simply wait for it to find you, and once it does, step on it. (if its a life sized doll, you're screwed) that's how i got rid of my shivering xD
i'm NEVER going to play this game. I only play it in my mind... lol. i imagine stuffing my stuffed bunny with rice. also one reason why i can't play: i'll probably accidentally swallow the salt water. heh....